Son of Yhency

Friday, December 16, 2005

Who's got two thumbs and has a hangover?

This guy.

A few thoughts on this unseasonably warm, sunny, non-MTA strike day in New York:

  • Beer is good. Lychee martinis are good. But a Jameson on the rocks? Consistently fantabulous.
  • Twelve hours after having all of these drinks in one evening? Ummm, the opposite of fantabulous.
  • Roger Clemens is a douchebag. I think it would be great for him to pitch for the Sox again. I think. But this fact is undeniable.
  • An actual email from my dad this morning: "Will the 2006 Dodgers be known as the Red Sox West?"
  • In my two and a half years with my ad agency, I've worked in four offices and sat in six different locations. Now we're moving... again. And I couldn't be less excited. Just thought I'd share that with you.
  • The GMRPX is coming back with a vengeance.
  • I beg you to view this video. File this along with the videos for "Let's Go Mets Go" and "Super Bowl Shuffle" under the "What the hell was wrong with people in the 80s?" file.
  • If the NBA playoffs started today, the Clippers would be a two seed. Let me repeat that -- a TWO seed! I have nothing else to add here, although this actually frightens me.

Office happy hour starts at 3:30 today. Yep, this is shaping up to be a lost weekend.