Son of Yhency

Monday, January 16, 2006

Flea on Andrew

I've already touched on this once, but if you haven't had a chance yet, I implore you to check out Flea's blog on the Lakers. A few thoughts on his latest entry:
  • The first line is simply, "man o shevitz." What does that mean?? Was he trying to spell out the kosher wine, Manischewitz, and if so, why?
  • Two instances of using "noone." Now, I often used that spelling for "no one" in grade school, but I think most literate adults know that it's two words.
  • Still loving the pseudo-poetic prose, where there's only fragments of sentences on each line. I guess that's a song writer for you.

But best of all, his mancrush on Andrew Bynum continues:

i love andrew bynum

my flea intuition tells me he will be making incredible contributions

to the lakers in the future

Keep up the good work, Flea.